[Building Sakai] How to remove radio button "Only members of this site can see this announcement" from Announcements page, and Add link

ali jan sakaicle at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 22:10:02 PST 2011

OK! I got it, it is located in template.

Now I want to display only those groups which are assigned to  instructor.

For example

In a course site

Alex is assigned to Group1 and Group 2
while site have groups (Group1, Group2, Group3.....Group N).

Now if Alex want to post new announcement then he only see  Group1 and
Group 2 only.

I also got that *groups* are located in collection/array *$!groups*
but I dont know how to populate *$!groups *array by only groups of
instructor.

Regards