[Building Sakai] FW: Yaft question

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Nov 18 07:07:30 PST 2011

It has to be in its own frame as it is a separate tool from Forums, so
no on that one I'm afraid.

I'll have to think about the other one. It's hard saying whether
something's read or unread unless you make people perform an explicit
action like 'Mark as Read'. If people read a post and don't mark it I
think that constantly saying something's unread may irritate. That was
why I went for Recent Discussion Messages with a certain number number
of messages under a day old. People know the posts are actually fresh
and worth looking at. I'm open to persuasion though.

Cheers,
Adrian.