[Building Sakai] [SVN Admins] I need SVN credential send me related things

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Wed Nov 16 08:09:59 PST 2011

If you just need access to the code, it's all available without an account via anonymous svn access:
'svn co https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sakai/trunk' (or whatever branch/tag you are looking for).

If you have code you are looking to contribute back, I'd suggest either communicating on the dev list, or creating some JIRAs with patches.

Chris