[Building Sakai] [WG: Programmer's Cafe] Sessions are active even on logout

ali jan sakaicle at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 21:43:30 PST 2011

Yes! you are right.

But when user logout then in* **sakai_session *table *session_active* field
value should be marked null.

using  that tool I did observation for 5,6 hours, following is detail,

1st hour    = 100 active sessions
2nd hour   = 237 active  sessions
3rd hour    = 395 active  sessions
4th hour    = 613 active  sessions
5th hour    = 849 active  sessions
6th hour    = 1057 active  sessions

observed that active sessions are continuesly increasing, and there is no
decrease in it.

Regards.