[Building Sakai] [WG: Programmer's Cafe] How to get database connection

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 21:18:03 PST 2011

Hi,

You have a few options available to you. Check the Persistence page in the Programmers Manual:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/BOOT/Persistence

I would recommend Spring JDBC.

Once thing you should know is the datasource is already defined for you, you just need to inject it into your app.

cheers,
Steve