[Building Sakai] assignments upload size spurious error

Hedrick Charles hedrick at rutgers.edu
Thu Nov 10 16:08:01 PST 2011

It looks like the problem is that a disk was full on one of our front ends. Unfortunately it's possible to get the error message from different causes. I'd be inclined to suggest changing the text.

Needless to say, I've added free disk space to the numbers that show on our regular monitoring screen.