[Building Sakai] Upgrading sakai from 2.6.1 to 2.8 in jboss 4.0.5.GA

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 02:53:52 PST 2011

Sakai has a special deployment of the API implementations and Spring wiring in the components directory within Tomcat. You are missing that. Is there any reason you want to use JBoss rather than Tomcat, if you had it running in Tomcat?

I am unaware of anyone using Sakai within JBoss or how/ if it will even work at all.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone