[Building Sakai] Main difference between project site and course site

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 02:20:55 PST 2011

We only use project sites but I guess the problems will be fairly small:

1/ you wont have section info
2/ the site wont be part of the regular provisioning, you will probably have to manually delete it at te end of the year
3/ the roles have different names (and there's only 2) - your documentation may not be applicable
4/ if you need more than 2 roles you will have to create them yourself via the realms tool
5/the site is listed on its own under projects sites (assuming you use the Active Sites dropdown navigator

adam