[Building Sakai] 2.8 calendar subscriptions

David Haines dlhaines at umich.edu
Wed Nov 9 06:07:17 PST 2011

I'm working on re-occuring events (SAK-11486 and the related SAK-21134) as time permits.  I'm not aware of work on the others.

There have been several inquiries about Calendar functionality recently.  Anyone interested in exploring a unified effort to address some enhancements to Calendar?

- Dave

David Haines
CTools Developer
Digital Media Commons