[Building Sakai] Handle multiple colleges in single sakai.

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 03:31:09 PST 2011

Hi,

(Posting this to the dev list)

You could make a minor modification to the worksite setup tool so you specify a site property, which would be the college. Then list that property in the table of data in the site list.

Another way to do this is to make more site types and then you could filter that way but some tools look explicitly for the 'course' type so that probably won't work.

Extending the worksite setup tool would be the best option

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone