[Building Sakai] Blackboard

Nonkululeko Phakela Nonkululeko.Phakela at wits.ac.za
Tue Nov 8 07:05:02 PST 2011

Thank you Sam, I will try that.

Nguni

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Ottenhoff [mailto:ottenhoff at longsight.com]
Sent: Tue 11/8/2011 4:40 PM
To: Nonkululeko Phakela
Cc: sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org; podai at muohio.edu
Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Blackboard

Other items to check:

1) If you have a sakai-import-announcement JAR in
components/sakai-anouncement-import (yes, anouncement spelled incorrectly),
move that JAR into components/import-pack/WEB-INF/lib and then completely
delete components/sakai-anouncement-import

2) Make sure that all of your import JARs are in components/import-pack and
*not* in shared/lib

3) Edit components/import-pack/WEB-INF/components.xml and uncomment the BB
parts.  Please post your components.xml if you continue to have issues.

--Sam