[Building Sakai] Blackboard 6

Nonkululeko Phakela Nonkululeko.Phakela at wits.ac.za
Fri Nov 4 02:12:07 PDT 2011

Hi Steve,

I was able to get to a checkout of the common project. Now I can see that I have all the jar that I want in the maven home repository(.m2).

I want to modify the pom for blackboard_6 to tell it to use the local jars, that have already been downloaded. How do I accomplish this?? Blackboard_6 is still trying to download from the repository.

Cheers,

Nguni