[Building Sakai] "My Sites" order of terms

Algaze, Louis Contractor, eDataTech ljalgaze at nps.edu
Wed Nov 2 11:07:41 PDT 2011

We started using Sakai a few years ago and so far quarters have been listed in descending order by start date in the My Sites area (ideal), although beginning Winter 2012, that quarter is out of order, it is at the bottom, see attached image.

I looked at our Skin portal.xslt file and found that the sites have a <xsl:sort select="@order" data-type="number"/> but the quarters do not.

How is the order of quarters determined?

Even if it can't be easily changed, at least I can respond to instructors intelligently.

Thank you in advance for any information you can provide.

Louis Algaze