[Building Sakai] Release assignment grades

Zhen Qian zqian2004 at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:59:41 PDT 2011

Hi, Ciellie:

Due to paging, the maximum submissions displayed in assignment grading view
is 200 submissions. So if the instructor chooses to select all there, he can
only select all the items displayed, and release grades to those
submissions.

Could you please verify that this is the reason why he cannot see all grades
(>300) released to gradebook?

Thanks,

- Zhen