[Building Sakai] Release assignment grades

Ciellie ciellie.jansenvanvuuren at nwu.ac.za
Tue May 31 03:17:48 PDT 2011

Hallo

We ran into an interessting senario. We have a large site, over 300 students.
The lecturer grade an assignment and use the select all button and release the
grades, after the cut of date of the assignment. More than half of the
students grades was released to the gradebook, but allot was not. If you
manualy release the grade of a student that was'nt released previously it
works. If we select all the assignmets and release it again the same students
grades does'nt get released. If I compare a students assignment that was
released and one that was'nt released its the same both have attached files
and look the same.

Is there some functionality that I'm missing

We are still on sakai 2.6.1

Thanx
Ciellie