[Building Sakai] Finding Encoding and Decoding Function

Shoaib Chaudhary muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
Thu May 26 23:05:01 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone.

I am interested in changing password and preference XML decoding. I am
unable to trance the location of functions that does decoding for this. Can
some one help me out to trace the original location of encoding and decoding
functions in source code.

Regards
*MUHAMMAD SHOAIB* | Software Engineer
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
A. K. Brohi Road (Near Police Line) H11/4 Islamabad
Tel +92-(51)-111-128-128 Ext 344  Cell +92-(334)-5577712
muhammad.shoaib at nu.edu.pk
http://www.researchaware.com <http://shoaib.isb.nu.edu.pk/>

*It is always more difficult to fight against faith than against knowledge*
*
Readers are only allowed to use the above contents and attachment(s) if any
for only given purposes*
No part of this email and its attached contents should be reproduced,
published in any form by any means, electronic or mechanical including
photocopy or any information storage or retrieval system nor should the
material be disclosed to third parties