[Building Sakai] Sakai Webminar

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Fri May 20 02:23:01 PDT 2011

          Dear all,

          Yesterday RedIris organized a Sakai webminar inside of series of training about e-learning platform. You can access the podcast from https://sas.elluminate.com/p.jnlp?psid=2011-05-19.0328.M.C2B56104E9559084F38C627BE8D071.vcr&sid=2011010. I hope you enjoy it.

          I would like to remark the key role of Samoo (specially, Diego del Blanco and Miguel Carro) who made a great dissertation that made a eminently Moodle.

          Cheers,
                Dr. David Roldán Martínez
                Universitat Politècnica de València
                Sakai QA lead for Internationalization