[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.7 with mysql 5.5 and SAKAI_PERSON_T?

Earle Nietzel earle.nietzel at gmail.com
Thu May 19 08:23:21 PDT 2011

I believe the type on those needs to be set to text for it to work
appropriately.

i.e.
This is wrong:
<property name="notes" column="NOTES" type="string" length="75000" />

This is correct:
<property name="notes" column="NOTES" type="text" length="75000" />

As John commented, the number 75000 was just a number I came up with.
I think any number should work within the range 1 - Integer.MAX_VALUE.

Earle