[Building Sakai] building without OSP

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri May 13 04:58:13 PDT 2011

There's actually quite a few things you can run without. Check out the cafe build profile in the main pom.xml.

I also just finished putting together a minimal build for our development team at ANU. They are going to be using it to building entity providers to wrap up a lot of the distributed data sources on campus into one location, among other services. All of the core Sakai services are in tact, no unnecessary tools. There's probably more I can pull out too.

Check the pom in the base dir here: https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/anu.edu.au/services/2.8.x/

cheers,
Steve