[Building Sakai] SAK-6994 - Students deleted from a site still have dropboxes created for them

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Mon May 9 03:25:27 PDT 2011

Hi all,

In relation to https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-6994, "Students deleted from a site still have dropboxes created for them" I provided a patch two weeks ago and I was wondering if you find it interested. Our instructors don't want to unenrolled students dropboxes visible and this patch fixes this.

Is there any objection to have this patch applied to trunk?

Thank you very much in advance.

David

Dr. David Roldán Martínez
Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
Sakai QA lead for Internationalization
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC0E44.2DC4F7F0]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CC0E44.2DC4F7F0]