[Building Sakai] Signup Sakai 2.8

Liu, Peter peter.liu at yale.edu
Fri May 6 08:43:46 PDT 2011

Hi All,

The new Signup-2-8-x tool  branch is created at:
        https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/signup/branches/2-8-x

Please consult with the following JIRA issue and there is a bug fix for new CKeditor.
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SIGNUP-112

Let me know if there is any issue with this new branch.

Thanks a lot!
Peter