[Building Sakai] Signup Sakai 2.8

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed May 4 18:21:51 PDT 2011

Hi Peter,

It would be great if the Signup tool was available as a binary / indie release, it would make deployment a lot easier. Would that we something you'd be interested in pursuing? There are some guides that go through how to convert a Sakai tool over to this format (its essentially just adding an assembly).

cheers,
Steve