[Building Sakai] amazon cloud & resources

Matthew Buckett matthew.buckett at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Wed Mar 30 06:33:10 PDT 2011

On 30 March 2011 10:13, Adam Marshall <adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk> wrote:
> I anybody looking at integrating Amazon's cloud drive with Sakai / Resources tool?

At the moment I don't think there is an API to access Amazon's cloud
drive. I suspect it store's all it's content on S3 to which there is
API, but I don't think you can get at the cloud drive data through S3.

I would be hopeful of Amazon releasing an API to cloud drive so that
other clients can use it.

I think it's reasonable to provide some integration between S3 and
Resources so that large resources could be placed into S3 buckets but
presented through the Resources tool.

--
  Matthew Buckett
  VLE Developer, LTG, Oxford University Computing Services