[Building Sakai] amazon cloud & resources

Nandana Mihindukulasooriya nandana.cse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 05:21:42 PDT 2011

Hi,

Fixing WebDAV has been proposed as a GSoC idea :)
> > If there is a bright spark out there working on that, let's ask them to
> > fix webdav first :)

I am interested in improving the WebDAV support in Sakai and had
few discussions [1] about it on the GSoC list. I am not familiar with Amazon's
cloud drive [2] enough to understand how important WebDAV support is
to integrate Amazon's cloud drive with Sakai resource tool or the
relationship between the two. The only thing that I could think/guess was
an Amazon's cloud drive aware ContentHostingService implementation.

I would really appreciate if you could direct me to some pointers / links
about how these two are related. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Nandana

[1] - https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sakai-gsoc/_bWlOTp7lps
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sakai-gsoc/_bWlOTp7lps>