[Building Sakai] amazon cloud & resources

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Wed Mar 30 02:25:31 PDT 2011

Yes, me.

I made some test with Nuno. You find it inside amakai (AMAzon in saKAI) project in the rar attached. It parser amazon results page and proposes  a serie of links to the user. If you click on the link it is sent to resource as an URL resource.

I also attach an improved version that uses AWS (Amazon Web Services)...but I decided to abandon the project as I didn't found support from the Amazon WS part. There is (o there was) no good documentation and decided to invest my time on i18n which has been more productive that my project to integrate Sakai and Amazon.

If anybody is interested in continuing or starting a new project about this it would be a pleasure to collaborate. I like the idea and, from my point of view, it is a very interesting feature.

Cheers.

David