[Building Sakai] Auto-joinable site

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 18:27:26 PDT 2011

We use our own module (based on one from Cambridge) and it has a confirmation page before you are automatically joined:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/anu.edu.au/alliance/2.6.x/autojoin/

URLs are of the form:
https://your.sakai.edu.au/autoreg/siteid

We also added some other checks and balances. Overall, a pretty robust module.

cheers,
Steve