[Building Sakai] for opensyllabus

Raad Al-Rawi raad at caret.cam.ac.uk
Wed Mar 23 05:41:32 PDT 2011

Hi Martin

I'd imagine most Sakai people interested in trying out OpenSyllabus
would like to add it to their existing pilot/dev instance - this is
certainly what we would like to do.

I've looked at the install instructions at:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSYL/Developer+Technical+Documentation

but it seems they may be out of date, and the link to the source at:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/OSYL/Get+the+source+code

is dead (http://jive2.hec.ca/OpenSyllabus-src-v9_04.zip). Is there an
alternative or a publicly browsable/accessible repo?

Thanks

Raad

--
Raad Al-Rawi