[Building Sakai] How do you turn on FckEditor in messagecenter

George Pipkin gpp8p at virginia.edu
Tue Mar 22 12:58:26 PDT 2011

Hi Everybody:

    We just noticed that messagecenter under 2.7.1 does not display
FckEditor,
and it does in 2.6.x.  Is there a setting I'm missing to allow it to use
FcKEditor ?
I see lots of references to Fck in the js files associated with
messagecenter, but
I don't see it when I use the tool.  Anybody know how to turn it on ?

                                                 - George Pipkin
                                                     U.Va.