[Building Sakai] Proposed Kernel Mod: disallow empty attachments from being added

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Fri Mar 18 12:09:41 PDT 2011

I can't remember whether any of the existing resource types use 0 byte resource bodies, but I would suggest that this be done in the context of a ResourceType definition instead of as a default setting for all resource types.  That way, you solve the problem without preventing a new use case we are not anticipating at this time.

Jim