[Building Sakai] SAK-800

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 05:48:42 PDT 2011

The unzipping seems fine to me on my 2.7.x instance. The patch went on
smoothly too, which is always a bonus. I'll do some testing with some
big zip files.

I we put a warning comment on the property pointing out the fact that
zipping up lots of material can slow Sakai down, then I see no reason
why this shouldn't be turned on.

Cheers,
Adrian.

>>> http://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CLOG/Home