[Building Sakai] SAK-800

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 04:00:04 PDT 2011

Initially, all is well with unzipping although I'm starting to realise
what I need to do to get stuff like Wimba Create packages uploaded.
Wimba Create produces a little website with  all the pages containing
relative links to each other. So, not only do I need to unzip the
content, I probably need to write a base tag into every page so the
links work.

Has this been done already, to anybody's knowledge?

Cheers,
Adrian.

Adrian Fish
Software Engineer