[Building Sakai] Bug in Schedule tool

Matthew Jones jonespm at umich.edu
Tue Mar 15 14:06:39 PDT 2011

This is very likely because of this code

- CalendarAction.java
. . .
getMonthTimeRange(
. . .
                Time endTime =
TimeService.newTimeLocal(calendarUtil.getYear(),calendarUtil.getMonthInteger(),calendarUtil.getDayOfMonth(),23,00,00,000);

It looks like getWeekTimeRange has the same error, but weeks end on
different days than months. Be worth filing a bug report for this.