[Building Sakai] New Sakai 2.9 Portal Trial Run - Video / Demo Server

Henry, Roger James rjhenry at indiana.edu
Sun Mar 13 06:27:32 PDT 2011

Hi Chuck,

I really liked the drop-down menus to jump directly to tools, bypassing the Home screen.

Is it time to consider renaming "My Workspace" as "Dashboard" instead? I dunno for sure, but I still get the 'huh?' reaction to My Workspace, from folks who are new to Sakai.

Roger

Roger Henry
Indiana University
(Sent from my mobile device)