[Building Sakai] New Sakai 2.9 Portal Trial Run - Video / Demo Server

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 16:52:47 PST 2011

Hi Chuck,

This is really great stuff. I especially love the quick link to the Profile (for obvious reasons)!

A suggestion: Would it be possible to remove the 'My Workspace' site from the tab bar and instead access the functionality from a similar drop down list like the rest of the sites? Might need some thought about how that would work, but just wanted to raise that one with you.

Again, kudos to you and your class for the work on this.

regards,
Steve