[Building Sakai] Quick Question about Samigo

Nate Angell nangell at rsmart.com
Fri Mar 11 21:14:36 PST 2011

Maybe I'm thinking about it too simplistically, but could you deal with case
1 using categories in gradebook2, where each test went to a different gb
item, but both items were in the same category?

For case 2, people deliver nearly the same test to different groups all the
time by duplicating it and changing a few settings. Does the desired
convenience really warrant the necessary development?

- Nate