[Building Sakai] synoptic assignments

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 04:17:49 PST 2011

Was there a discussion about a synoptic assignments tool a while ago or did I just have a very dull dream?

This has been mentioned a couple of times here at Oxford the idea being that there's a tool in both My Workspace and a regular site displaying up-coming assignments.

It has also been requested that the my workspace version contains links to all submitted essays (a kind of portfolio if you will).

Is there any work in this area (apart from Chuck's portal redesign project).

adam