[Building Sakai] Strange issue with Reports tool following upgrade to jdk 1.6

Maurer, Christopher Wayne chmaurer at iupui.edu
Thu Mar 10 10:49:09 PST 2011

As a slight follow up to this, I see that there are a couple tools/components (rwiki and samigo) that have xalan and xerces packaged up along with them.  My question is does anyone know if that actually does anything?  Again, my googling has indicated that it does not.  I'd love to be proven wrong on this point, however!

Chris