[Building Sakai] alternative to webdav in sakai

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Wed Mar 9 08:19:14 PST 2011

Over the years we've had continued problems with webdav.  The varying
behaviors of different clients, the special authentication that doesn't play
nice with SSO, and numerous other types of issues.  I'm beginning to think
about alternatives that would allow for big bulk uploads that are more
reliable.  Thinking about some type of browser plugin, flash or otherwise.
 Has anyone else done some research into this already?

--
John Bush
602-490-0470