[Building Sakai] Message center 2.7.3 in sakai 2.6.2

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Mon Mar 7 05:32:27 PST 2011

I think you need to delete the existing message center libraries (the
2.6 ones) from your tomcat shared/lib area. My guess is that you have
multiple copies in there and it is picking up on the wrong one. If you
just remove all message center jar files and then redeploy you can be
confident that the right version is being used.
:-)
-AZ

Aaron Zeckoski - Software Engineer - http://tinyurl.com/azprofile