[Building Sakai] Samigo Error

Rajesh Kumar K P rajeshkumarkp at aims.amrita.edu
Sun Mar 6 21:29:22 PST 2011

Dear all

I cunducted  online exam with 100 students and exam went well . But when i checked in the server log.

I found one exception which is throwing continuously. The exception is  " org.sakaiproject.exception.IdUnusedException id=~218693t3MoiIoG5x0lJ0 " .

Please see the attached file to view the detailed error .  Please tell me whether it make any performance issue

Thanks

With Regards

Rajesh