[Building Sakai] batch creation of accounts

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 1 08:40:01 PST 2011

Is there a way to batch create user accounts by uploading a CSV which contains

	Username, first name, last name, email address

This should email account details to the specified email address. It's just like filling in the create new user page a number of times.

I guess there could be a web services interface, but what I'm after is a tool which a user could employ. This could either be something in the admin workspace or a tool we add to a site.

adam