[Building Sakai] m2eclipse and sakai dependencies

50600822 at stu.hcmut.edu.vn 50600822 at stu.hcmut.edu.vn
Tue Mar 1 01:56:38 PST 2011

Hi, everybody

   When I created a project with SakaiAppBuilder and re-configured dependencies with new coordinate, whatever I do, the dependencies aren't added to the build path. I'm sure I do it right, I take a look from other tool pom.xml and ultimately when I compile with "mvn clean install sakai:deploy" it workd fine, the tool is running properly after deploy. I even opened the WAR to see if the dependencies were there(yes they are).
But as long as the pom do not apply itself to build path, there is no code suggestion, and a lot of red-cross mark appear during coding. Can somebody tell me how use m2eclipse the right way?

When I try eclipse:eclipse on existing tool in Sakai then import the project into eclipse, the build path is full with dependency in the pom.xml. I don't know what I did wrong with my project T_T .
I am now have to add JAR manually even though they were specified in the pom... somebody help me X< ...

Thanks in advance.