[Building Sakai] JSTL in shared

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Thu Jun 30 03:12:43 PDT 2011

Various tools have moved from depending on jstl being in shared to
packaging it themselves.

>From JIRA history, specifically
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-11547 it looks like the
shared dependency was related to Spring MVC, which suggests that once
spring-webmvc is out of shared, jstl could follow.

Cheers
Stephen

--
Stephen Marquard, Learning Technologies Co-ordinator
Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
Email / IM (Jabber/XMPP): stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290

>>> David Wafula <davidwaf at gmail.com> 6/30/2011 11:55 AM >>>
Hi all,
Finally discovered jstl-1.1.2.jar is deployed in shared, thus
preventing me
from using newer jstl which  we were hoping to use our tool. What is
the
implication of moving it out of shared, if that is not too much to
ask?

--
David Wafula

###
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###