[Building Sakai] Sakai Search Tool 2.6

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu Jun 30 01:36:10 PDT 2011

Hi Amy,

The short answer is as the tool is, is no. The results are presented
sorted by relevance to the search. It should be possible to make a view
that is a sortable table (though the paging will probably make this non
trivial) I doubt though that the search tool actually knows enough about
the returned results to make this feature really useful.

regards

David