[Building Sakai] How to disable the default +Add Tool

csev csev at umich.edu
Tue Jun 28 21:01:02 PDT 2011

I think this is only in trunk (i.e. it is not present in 2.8.0 and not present when you revert the 2.9 skins).

I created a JIRA to track this:

Do you want tohave an option to make it never appear in any site?  That is the easiest to accomplish technically.

If you want it to appear and/or disappear, - who do you want controlling it?  Instructor or admin?

In a sense it is merely a deep link into "Site Info" - If site info is not show, Add Tool will not be shown - but you will notice that Site Info is always added.

Comment welcome here on the dev list or in the JIRA.

/Chuck