[Building Sakai] Sakai App Builder

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 16:51:15 PDT 2011

Hi Paul,

The app builder hasn't received much attention of late and some of the projects it builds bind to old and unsupported versions of Sakai and other libraries. I've been considering creating a Maven archetype for this instead, which will give you the same results (Wicket of course). I'll try and get to that soon.

cheers,
Steve