[Building Sakai] spring-webmvc in shared

John Bush john.bush at rsmart.com
Mon Jun 27 11:37:08 PDT 2011

ok, thanks that is why I couldn't find it.  So pre 2.7, tools that
used spring-webmvc would deploy those in only their wars.  Now with
this in shared, tools aren't able to say update to spring 3.0 web.
Was there some reason kernel decided to start putting this into
shared?  I don't think its actually a requirement for any reason I'm
aware of.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 11:00 AM, Anthony Whyte <arwhyte at umich.edu> wrote:
> The kernel.  Look in
>
> kernel/deploy
>    /assembly
>   /shared
>
> Metaobj, osp and polls appear to be the only core projects with a dependency on spring-webmvc.
>
> Anth
>

> On Jun 27, 2011, at 1:49 PM, John Bush wrote:
>
>> I'm seeing spring-webmvc in share/lib in 2.7 and 2.8, but having hard
>> time tracking down who is putting it there and why?  Anyone happen to
>> know?
>>
>> --
>> John Bush
>> 602-490-0470