[Building Sakai] Sakai Info Required

Rupal Chatterjee rupalenjoy88 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 02:21:50 PDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your time.

I am new to sakai. Using Sakai 2.7. I want to implement an email
verification system in the sakai code level.

The procedure i want to follow is:
When an user register, it will send an email to the users email id with an
activation link. When the user clicks on that particular link, the account
will get activated.
And then after the user will be allowed to login.

Any Idea how can i perform that? Please mention the classes i need to
modify.

One more thing is which encryption decyption procedure is followed by sakai
to encrypt/decrypt userid and password. I which class it is happening?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks and Regards
Rupal Chatterjee