[Building Sakai] Profile2 Presentation

Anthony R S Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Jun 17 08:43:09 PDT 2011

> I'd also like to highlight that a very significant proportion of the
> Profile2 work was carried out by Lancaster University in the UK under
> JISC grants. Dr. Daniel Robinson was a very active committer during the
> last 12 months. Thanks Dan!

Indeed, Lancaster University's contribution to profile2 development over
the last 12 months is worthy of notice.  While frequency counts of trunk
commits yield little in the way of useful data relative to the qualitative
impact of any particular commit, the numbers below nevertheless suggest the
forging of a productive partnership between Steve and Daniel and their
respective universities, the Australian National University and Lancaster
University.  It's precisely this sort of shared commitment and
responsibility between individuals and across institutions that is key to
our success as a community.

Profile2 trunk commits (between the Denver and LA conferences, June 2010 -
June 2011)

 193  d.b.robinson at lancaster.ac.uk
 177  steve.swinsburg at gmail.com (ANU)
  11  arwhyte at umich.edu