[Building Sakai] default locale for portal

swwangl at tsmc.com swwangl at tsmc.com
Fri Jun 17 03:10:41 PDT 2011

After tomcat restart.. It occurred the following exception..

org.sakaiproject.portal.api.PortalHandlerException:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: The CacheManager has been shut down. It
can no longer be used.
    at org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.doGet
(SkinnableCharonPortal.java:877)
caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: The CacheManager has been shut
down. It can no longer be used.
    at net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager.checkStatus(CacheManager.java:946)
    at net.sf.ehcache.CacheManager.cacheExists(CacheManager.java:837)

Best Regards,

Joan

|------------------------------------->
|            Miguel Carro Pellicer    |
|            <farreri.sakai at gmail.com>|
|                                     |
|                                     |
|                                     |
|            2011/06/17 下午 04:10    |
|------------------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                To|
  |        swwangl at tsmc.com                                                                                                                          |
  |                                                                                                                                                cc|
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                           Subject|
  |        Re: [Building Sakai] default locale for portal                                                                                            |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |

-Duser.language=zh -Duser.region=TW

Hope this helps

El 17/06/2011 9:46, swwangl at tsmc.com escribió:

      I want to change the default locale for portal gateway.
      e.g: http://localhost:8080/portal   (default language is zh_TW, of
      course,
      user can change their locale by perference)

      Reference to documents, it seems to change the JAVA_OPTS in
      catalina.sh..
      But it's not work.

      JAVA_OPTS="$JAVA_OPTS -Duser.language=zh_TW -Duser.region=zh_TW"

      sakaie version: 2.8.0 trunk

      Please give me some help.

      Best Regards,
      Joan

                                                               TSMC
      PROPERTY
       This email communication (and any attachments) is proprietary
      information
       for the sole use of its

       intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
      anyone
       other than the intended

       recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
      recipient,
       please notify the sender by

       replying to this email, and then delete this email and any copies of
      it
       immediately. Thank you.

      TO UNSUBSCRIBE: send email to
      sakai-dev-unsubscribe at collab.sakaiproject.org with a subject of
      "unsubscribe"

cid:image001.jpg at 01C9F98A.71C74E60

Miguel Carro Pellicer

Technical Manager - Director técnico

miguel.carro at samoo.es

+34 - 96 393 69 15

www.samoo.es

Este  correo  y  sus archivos asociados son privados y confidenciales y va
dirigido  exclusivamente  a su destinatario. Si recibe este correo sin ser
el  destinatario del mismo, le rogamos proceda a su eliminación y lo ponga
en  conocimiento del emisor. La difusión por cualquier medio del contenido
de  este  correo podría ser sancionada conforme a lo previsto en las leyes
españolas, Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de Protección de Datos de Carácter
Personal.  No  se autoriza la utilización con fines comerciales o para su
incorporación a ficheros automatizados de las direcciones del emisor o del
destinatario.”

This mail and its attached files are confidential and are only and
exclusively intended to their addressee. In case you may receive this mail
not being its addressee, we beg you to let us know the error by reply and
to proceed to destroy it. The circulation by any mean of this mail could be
penalised in accordance with the Spanish legislation. Is not allowed the
use of both, the transmitter and the addressee’s, address with a commercial
aim, or in order to be incorporated to automated data process or to any
kind of files.

P Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico piense bien si es necesario
hacerlo. El medioambiente es cosa de todos.

                                                         TSMC PROPERTY
 for the sole use of its
 other than the intended
 please notify the sender by